School and Study Groups
CES accepts school and university groups for both adults and juniors from all over the world on group packages from January-May and September-December each year in Dublin, Worthing, London, Oxford, Edinburgh, Leeds and Harrogate. This programme combines expert English language tuition with a fun, interesting social and cultural programme. The packages are built to suit your requests and can be for any length of time and include as many lessons as you require. We design the group packages to suit your needs.
Classes are divided into two sessions. The first part of the class concentrates on grammar structures and writing skills. The second part of the class is designed to improve listening and oral skills. Role play, communication exercises and authentic materials are used. Classes take place either in the morning or afternoon, from Monday to Friday.
As well as excellent tuition, CES can offer many leisure activities and homestay accommodation. Each study group programme is individual and made to measure.
Our packages are competitively priced and include:
- Full board/ half board homestay accommodation
- Two or three students per family
- 20 lessons/15 hours p/w in single nationality classes
- Course book rental and additional course materials
- Entry level test at the beginning of the course and welcome pack
- Certificate of Attendance and individual student report
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure
- Full board, single room homestay accommodation for each Group Leader per 15 students
- 24 emergency help line
- Minimum age 12 (see different centres for specific ages)
: January - May and September - December 2017
Class times in Dublin
: 9.45 - 13:00 or 14:00 -17:15 Monday – Friday
Class times in the UK
: 09:30 - 13:00 or 13:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
: 6 (Beginner to Advanced)
: Maximum of 15, average of 12
For more information on these study groups or if you would like a quote please contact us here by email or you can phone any of the schools directly.