One of the best ways for students to improve their English speaking is to choose homestay accommodation. Family life is informal and the people are welcoming, friendly and talkative, so you will have plenty of opportunities to practise your English.
All CES homestays are carefully selected and regularly visited by our Accommodation Officer, to ensure consistently high standards.
Our Edinburgh homestays are located across many areas of the city, with a typical travel time of 40 minutes from the school (and around 20 minutes to the city centre). Please note that travel times maybe considerably longer during peak weeks (for example during the Edinburgh Festival). Homestay accommodation includes breakfast and dinner 7 days a week.
There will be a maximum of 4 students per family at any one time.
Please note that during peak season an external accommodation agency may be used for homestay students travelling in groups.
If you are interested in becoming a host family with CES and welcoming our students into your home please click on the application form and send to Janet at email@example.com
For more information contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note there is a £20 summer supplement for all residential bookings for the months of June, July and August.
We’re proud of our beautiful, modern residential accommodation, just 20 minutes from the school on foot and 10 minutes from Prince’s Street!
- Newly-built Edinburgh student residences, opened in 2014
- Central location, especially popular with students and young professionals
- Close to shops, bars and The Meadows park
- Less than 20 minutes’ walk to the school building
- All rooms are en-suite, in an apartment of between 3 and 8 bedrooms
- All rooms finished to a high standard, with double beds, shower rooms and study spaces.
- Wi-Fi throughout the building and in bedrooms
- All bedrooms share a kitchen and lounge-diner social space
- 24 hour on-site support
- Electronic key entry
- Common room
- Laundry facility
- Bike storage
- Reception staff to help with any questions about Edinburgh