One of the best ways to learn more about the people of England is to choose homestay/private home* accommodation. Family life is informal and the people are welcoming, friendly and talkative, so you will have plenty of opportunities to practise your English.
CES is able to offer our students in Leeds a large selection of homestay/private home accommodation. Homestay/private home accommodation includes breakfast, packed lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Average travel time from homestays/private home and to the school is 30-45 minutes by public transport.
En-suite bedrooms are very limited and are subject to availability.
Homestay/private home accommodation is charged on a 7 nightly basis.
*In a private home, you can expect to meet a number of other students of different nationalities.
Having chosen a homestay or private home suitable for you, details will be sent to the hosts and we would suggest you make contact with them to confirm your arrival time. You will have a light breakfast and evening meal every day.
"Homestay - The hosts treat the student as a full member of the household, eating together and sharing the common living areas; no more than four students will be accommodated in homestay accommodation at any one time (homes accommodating more than four adult students are described as private home accommodation)."
"Private home accommodation - Accommodation in a private home for adult students (over 16 students); more than four students may be accommodated in the home; there may be less direct contact with the host(s). (Private home accommodation is not suitable for under-16s.)"
If you are interested in becoming a host family with CES and welcoming our students into your home, please click here to download an application form, and send to Samantha Howard at email@example.com
Limited Availability, please contact the school for more information
Unite Students Plaza Leeds; All year round residential accommodation in the heart of Leeds city centre.
Situated in the heart of the city near shops,café’s, museums, cinemas and nightlife, and just a 10 minute walk to the school, The Plaza is the perfect choice of residential accommodation for students studying at CES Leeds.
- En-suite rooms
- Free 50 Mb Wi-Fi in rooms and communal areas
- Bills included
- Free fortnightly cleaning
- Free gym
- Common room
- Vending machines for snacks
- Communal laundry facilities
- 0.3 miles from CES School and City Centre
Terms and conditions for booking residential accommodation at
Unite Students Plaza Leeds
- Minimum booking is 4 weeks.
- Weekly rate is £137 per week for self-catering classic en-suite room.
- £55 administration fee.
- £100 residential accommodation fee.
- All fees must be paid 2 weeks in advance before accommodation can be confirmed.
- Periods of time in the residence cannot not be changed once booked.
- Within two weeks of start date: 100% cancellation fee on all fees.
- More than 3 weeks prior to arrival: 10% on all fees excepting admin fee.
- Start dates and end dates can be, on occasions, adjusted to permit changes to arrival and departure dates however these will be subject to availability. If, in these circumstances, it is not possible to recuperate at the end of the booking period any days not taken at the beginning, because of a late arrival for example, these days will be considered cancelled at 100% fee.
- Bedding packs included.
- Cleaning and kitchen packs not included.
- Students must provide us with their mobile phone number before arrival to ensure access to your flat on arrival.
- These terms and conditions must be signed and returned in advance before accommodation can be confirmed.
Liberty Park: Available in July and August only.
Our residential accommodation provides comfort and security away from home and gives you the opportunity to be part of an international student community.
This self-catering residence is located only 5-10 minutes’ walk from the school in the centre of Leeds. All rooms are single en-suite and fully furnished. Contact the school directly for more information.