Edinburgh is the second most visited city in the UK and the capital of Scotland. As a centre of culture and history, which is close to the sea, forest and mountains. Edinburgh is a perfect destination for junior students of all ages!
The CES Edinburgh summer school is located in James Gillespie’s High School premises and our programme of activities is designed to ensure the students see as much of the city as possible. Our summer school team will deliver a course focusing on Scottish history, culture and international communication.
- Students aged 12-17 years old
- Traditional British high school venue
- Central Edinburgh location
- Up to 25 classrooms
- Cafeteria area
- Large social space
- Outside space for sports
- City-based cultural programme
- Homestay and residential accommodation available
24th June – 16th August 2019