We urgently need families to accommodate our International adult and junior students throughout the year, particularly during the summer months of June, July and August.
Hosting foreign students can prove a most rewarding experience; it can also give a unique insight into cultures other than our own. It is a fantastic (paid) opportunity to meet and stay in touch with people from across the globe. Earn tax-free money and save up for that extra holiday you've been planning!
Have you got a spare single or twin room?
Why not use it to your advantage by joining others in and around your local area who offer homestay accommodation to students attending the English language courses at the Centre of English Studies. Hosting duties could vary from one week to a couple of months depending on your availability and interest.
We are looking for people to host some of our foreign students studying at our CES schools. Students come from various parts of the world but are primarily European. Hosting duties could vary from one week to a couple of months depending on your availability and interest.
We would ask you to provide the following:
- Host from 1-4 students at a time, Students aged 12 and upwards.
- Clean and comfortable accommodation.
- If Half Board Student ,include breakfast and an evening meal, Lunch on weekends
- If Full board Student, include breakfast, packed lunch and evening meal.
- Light laundry.
- Time talking to your students to help the students with their English conversation.
- Garda Vetting required for hosting students under 18. We can assist you with this.
What we provide:
- Ensure the students are vaccinated.
- Competitive rates of pay (varies per season).
- Full support and advice provided.
- Adult students are dropped off directly to your home.
- Junior students are collected/dropped to a local pickup point.
If you are a current host with us, ask us about our referral programme!
If you have a spare room and could host please don't hesitate to get in touch! We would love to hear from you
For more information, contact [email protected]