English Language and Activity Programme Dublin
CES Dublin International Junior Summer School combines expert English language training with a full programme of sports, activities and cultural visits.
Morning lessons focus on developing the core language skills, with particular emphasis given to speaking and listening. Vocabulary and pronunciation work are integrated into each session. We use role-plays, AV technology, project work, and task-based activities to develop students’ communicative skills. Students will also learn about various aspects of Irish culture, myth and legend and will be given weekly research projects that they will present in class.
- Full board Homestay accommodation
- Packed lunch daily
- 15 hours of English language course per week
- Didactic study materials
- Entry level test on the first school day
- End of the course certificate and student report
- Supervised sports and activity programme
- Full and half day excursions
- 1 disco per week
- 24/7 pastoral care
26th June - 18th August 2023
Please note that the last week, 14-18 August students will be in teh city centre CES school location.