English Language and Rugby Summer Course Ireland
CES and the I.R.I (Irish Rugby Institute) have successfully run our rugby programme for more than 10 years. Ireland has become one of the top rugby playing countries in the world with the national and provincial sides doing very well internationally.
Our 2 week programme caters for all levels of rugby players where the focus of the programme is about skill development (passing / kicking / tackling), nutrition for rugby, tactics and above all, fun!
Male and female students from all over the globe have come together on this programme to improve their skills as rugby players in a superb international environment. The I.R.I coaches all hold the Irish Rugby Federation coaching qualifications and some have played the game at the very highest international level. Intensive, dedicated and strong are how the rugby students have ranked this programme.
*Please note that students taking this course must attend St. Paul's College. Students must bring their own rugby boots and gum shields/mouth guards
- Full board Homestay accommodation
- 15 hours of English language course per week
- Study materials
- Entry level test on the first school day
- End of the course certificate and student report
- Rugby practice 4 times per week - Tuesday - Friday
- Supervised sports and activity programme
- Full and half day excursions
- 1 disco per week
- 24/7 pastoral care
01 July - 12 July
15 July - 26 July